I found this and thought it was beautiful, it says:
“The stars don’t look down on us anymore
But I can feel them breathing on my skin.
They say, “why do we all live if we’re just going to die?”
But their whispers are unheard from those light years away.
We look up from our dewy grass to see them fall
But they forgot why they shine in the first place.
I won’t beg to be blessed, or plead for your love
But trust me, you’re too pretty to feel that way.
- Julie”Posted 1 year ago with 10 notes
- ijudgebooksbytheircovers likes this
- weekendsurvivors reblogged this from goodbyeaffinity
- k3ntish reblogged this from therewillneverbeanotheryou
- therewillneverbeanotheryou reblogged this from goodbyeaffinity
- im-your-fucking-cherry-bomb reblogged this from thedownfalloftrying
- oh-mytalkingbird reblogged this from goodbyeaffinity
- goodbyeaffinity reblogged this from thedownfalloftrying